Thursday, January 27, 2011

So much snow

Finally sitting down after shoveling. These two are very tired after long day of work and playing in the snow. Vinny is enjoying his time on the couch, he is settling in very nicely.
 I'm missing these pool views from the trip to Hawaii. The hotel had the largest connected pool on the island.
The snow that we have gotten over the past couple of days is great for packing in tightly. My brother and I uncovered the fire pit and built seats into the snow maybe tomorrow night we will light it all up and then I will be taking pictures.

 The 40 day Yoga challenge is totally challenging because of the snow and not having class. But I'm very sore after doing it three days in a row, but it will be worth it in the end. I'm not sure how the fruit cleanse is going to go. I'm on day 11 now not to many more to go. This will help me to get ready for the tris that I want to do this summer and the breast cancer 3 day walk in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...