Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just b/c I haven't been bloggin doesn't mean I haven't been busy

Wow there is so much to catch up on. This week I was able to attend the Philly Flower Show and this years theme was Spring Time in Paris. Now I really want to watch the movie since I have never seen it. Before I get to the images from the flower show I have some other fun Paris photos.






The messy french bun which looks a lot nicer then the American messy bun which doesn't always look that great. I can't wait till my hair is a little longer and I will be able to try this.




I also love this photo from southern France with all Lavender in the foreground. After visiting southern France I developed a love for the Lavender scent. Now onto all the photos you have been waiting for.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...