Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It has been a long time


It has been to long since I have blogged and I have to say I’m not sure if I have missed it. Maybe because of my lack of followers I had when I stopped or because at times I feel like I’m talking to outer space. But the main reason I haven’t been blogging is because life has dealt me a nasty hand. Back at the beginning of the summer my grandfather’s health started to fail while he was visiting us. It was a long summer of doing rehab finding nursing homes and then with him passing away the day after his 90th birthday in July. During the fall the dust seemed to be settling and I had started an internship, which I thought was going to be a good fit but ended up not working out and I quit a month and half into it.  Two days after quitting a very dear friend of the family died at the age of 21 of a brain aneurism.

His death has been the harder one to deal with because it is out of order. He had so much going for him. Joey was supposed to graduate college this May 2012, and he had made it out of a tough section of inner city Philly. It has just been a little over a month since he passed and it still isn’t easy. There are nights where I wake up in sheer panic, and I can’t tell you the last time that I had a good night sleep. But if you don’t feel the pain in life how will you ever feel the joy in life.

I’m not sure how my blog is going to change over the coming months because I’m not really sure what direction I’m headed in but please stick with me and share it with others. If you any suggestions that are positive please feel free to share, I have enough negative going on in my life so I’m in no need of negative comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...