Thursday, February 23, 2012

Enjoying warm weather

What a lovely day it has been today, I can't believe that it was 62 degrees. Just craziness for the month of February. Had a great day applying to jobs this am and grad school. I'm not sure if I will attend in the fall but if I do I just got the best bag for putting books and workout clothes all in one. Its a lululemon bag black that can hold up to 50lbs which is pretty impressive. The bag will also be great for blogging meetings since it is cute and can hold a ton. Besides spending money, I got out of the house and went for a walk in the park with Vinnie. I'm also sharing a sketch that I did today just arrows but fun colors. Hope everyone had and great day today even if you didn't have warm weather.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...