Monday, February 20, 2012

The Hunger Games

So I'm going to show how much of a dork I am but I'm totally ok with that. There have been a lot people who have put way more energy into figuring the Hunger Games all out. But here are some of the fun things that I have found today. All of the images I have found are on my pinterest page with their original locations.

Mocking Jay pin 

The map of what the districts could look like. 
Effie's shoes 
So I was a little sad that I wasn't in district 12 but district
 8 fits my personality. B/c I could totally
 design the fabrics for the capital. 


How much power does the capital really have?

Very similar to how I pictured her

Area map of the 75th games

Another down with the capital 

All the districts shirts 

Probably the only thing that I will actually buy. Hunger
Game inspired nail polish colors  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...