Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's that time of year

I'm so excited that the Phillies are playing again!!!! I love baseball games but I don't enjoy watching them on tv. There is something magical about being at the ballpark, that even when the game is slow I can find something that interests me like people watching. The game wasn't to exciting but ran into people from one of my many jobs and sat with them for a while. So that's why there are different views of the stadium.  I couldn't believe how packed the stadium, but I remember the days when they were in a slump and only the die hearts came the game. I was also reading the other day that Pat Burrell will be retiring as a Phillies player. I'm not sure how I feel about this he use to be my favorite player and in the last years he played for the Phillies I was ready to see him go. 

Sorry if you aren't big baseball fans but I hope you can at least enjoy the pictures.

On the way to my 1st game of the season 
My brother and I at our seats 

The scoreboard 

The view from our seats 

The view from our friends seats 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...