Monday, April 9, 2012

Slacker

Oh goodness I have totally been slacking on my blog. Sometimes I feel like there are so many other fun things to be doing. Lets see last week I went for a lovely walk in Manayunk, it was the first time that I had really spent any time there other then to walk through during the 3 Day breast Cancer walk. It was also a time to catch up with an old friend and talk about plans for the future and where I'm headed these days. So I told her about applying to grad school at Drexel to get my Masters in Arts Administration and all the plans that I have after getting that degree. But I have to interject with this good news, I have an interview today for the program which is pretty amazing since the program only take 20 or so candidates. So fingers crossed. So I'm leaving you with images from Manayunk.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...