Thursday, April 26, 2012

Teresa's next door happy hour

I love meeting up with friends and enjoying good food and drink. Plus after having mono I couldn't drink for a while, and not that I really missed it but a good wine or beer can really enhance the flavor of what you are eating. I'm kind of a beer snob I don't like bud light, miller light or other stereotypical beers. So my friend suggested trying Teresa's next door in Wayne and it was delightful. It was packed the whole time we were there and the food was amazing. So we talked and ate for about two hours and it was pure bliss. Here is a link to Teresa's website http://www.teresas-cafe.com.

Our view from the bar 
each beer had its proper glass
Flight of beer so taste 
Mussels in a red garlic sauce 
Good American Beer from Maine 
Duck Salad but I can't remember the dressing 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...