Monday, May 7, 2012

Busy Weekends

I don't know if its me but it seems like time has sped up again and I'm jamming my calendar full of things. But I'm not finding the time to do the things that I enjoy doing like reading, painting, and taking pictures. Or if there is time I'm so tiered I just want to sit on the sofa and zone out with mindless TV. Is this really what the rest of my life is going to look like? A rat race to make money and accomplish things,  but for what gain if I can't do the things I enjoy. On Friday I threw all of my response abilities out the window and after I got home from work I just painted for I don't know how many hours. I'm still not finished but I will share a couple funny pictures that I took. It was so nice to just paint and not think about anything but color. But then my weekend ended up being super packed with activities from church planing for children to cinco de mayo party at the hunt club, to youth group for the kids in kensington. So today is catch up day on my calendar and getting ready for the rest of my week. Have a wonderful Monday












No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...