Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Spray Paint Tie-dye T-shirt

So I had seen this all over pinterest and thought that I would give it a try. It looked pretty simple, but it turned out to be a little more a challenge then I bargained for. 1st the fabric paint didn't want to work, then I ran out so I had to improvise with spray paint. If and when I do this project again, I'm totally just going to use spray paint so much cheaper. 


Supplies:
spray paint or fabric spray paint 
white t-shirt pre-washed 



Lay t-shirt flat on working surface 

Scrunch up the shirt, after your 1st layer of paint you can always readjust to make different patterns 

Spray paint over the t-shirt, for deeper colors spray in one area longer, for gradations use a sweeping motion. 

finished product 










Tip Junkie handmade projects


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...