Friday, January 21, 2011

My Pilates Bag, Yoga 40 days, Hawaii

I love this Pilates bag it has no zippers so its easy to slide my mate in and out and the patterning is pretty cool. Since starting the 40 day yoga I haven't been going to Pilates and I feel bad not using this cool bag, but I have to much stuff to bring into hot yoga towels, block, water no slip mat.


The 40 day yoga is kind of hard, I'm very sore but the soreness changes each day. One day its my hamstrings, the next its in between my shoulders. I'm currently on day 5 and have done 5 min. of meditation 2 times a day, 4 in studio classes. Only 2 more days till my 6 classes are completed,  for this week.

I can't believe it snowed again here! It is so chill here I wish I could have this view again. This is poipu beach, we went snorkeling here and we saw so many fish and they would swim up to you. We also ran into our neighbors here b/c there hotel was off this beach. Of all places to run into friends, and we had a blast hanging out with them and their kids.
I thought this tile was really cute. It says "A wagging tail massages your heart with aloha".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...