Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why I Haven't Written in Awhile

 So can you guess where I have been???????????
Things have been so crazy, I haven't been writing b/c I have been in Hawaii with my family. It was one of the most amazing trips, the island of Kauai (the garden island) was so much fun to visit. Here is a picture of coconut shrimp and purple sweet potatoes. The purple sweet potatoes are sweeter and have a creamer texture.
This next picture is from Kauai Coffee Company, Hawaii has the most wonderful coffee, it is so smooth and great taste. This burlap bag use to hold coffee beans now a cool wall hanging in the ladies room of the plantation.


After visiting the coffee company we went to Waimea Canyon where we got pineapple, coconut, and sugarcane. They were so good the pineapple was the best even though it was off season. I will be uploading more pictures from the trip over the next couple of days. There are just so many fun things we did.
So there is even more to report I have been very busy. I have started “40 Days To A Personal Revolution” program is based on Baron Baptiste’s best selling book and is designed for beginning and experienced students. The program’s purpose is to guide you to your own personal transformation. During the six week program you will align your mind with the Laws of Transformation and you will see that the transformation happens naturally. You will lose weight if you need to, become less reactive and more calm, get in better shape physically, drop bad habits, eliminate negative thinking, reduce your stress level, develop a positive can do attitude, and become a more attractive person on the inside and out. The transformation happens when we change on the inside first. Link to my yoga studio Power Yoga Works
I'm on day three of the program I have to attend 6 yoga classes a week, meditate, and work on my diet. In week four I will have to do a 3 day fruit cleanse, which makes me a little nervous, I think I can do anything for 3 days. So far this week I have gone to 2 in studio classes, yesterday I did 20 min. at home but it is easier to stay focused in class rather then at home. So I hope to keep you all up to date with this program.
This is where I wish I could be practicing my yoga, but I'm stuck in the Northeast for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...