Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NYC Finds

On the train to NYC I saw this funny sign while entering Trenton. Getting into NYC by train is so relaxing and after you think about the tolls and parking in the city it works out to be the same plus you don't get stuck in traffic.

  After getting off the train we headed to Canal Street which was an interesting. It was the first time I had been on this street. It was overwhelming at times because everyone comes up to you saying designer brands trying to take you onto back streets to look at their goods.


Here are some of the fun items that I got in NYC. I had a blast walking around with my aunt and her friend. We found this nice knock off of a longchamp, it has leather handles. It works great for going to the gym and I don't feel bad throwing it around since I only spent $20 bucks for it.


On the way to lunch we walked by Top Shop which is one of my favorite stores that have come over from England. We didn't go in because it was swapped since it was so close to Christmas. But we went into Pearl Exchange and I got these wonderful jackets. I wore the pink jacket for Christmas eve church and the jacket will be great for teaching or dressing up a look.


I adore this red long jacket. The picture does not do it justice and I took a picture of some of the details. It is such a great jacket, its just not that warm, and I can't believe how many love the jacket as well.

We lunched at Balthazar Restaurant, which was a nice treat and one of my new favorite restaurant. It is one of the best little french restaurant. I had the  Steak Frites which is steak and fries, so delicious.


The inside of the restaurant makes you feel like you are in France, old wood, mirrors and the waiters dress in white and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...