Thursday, March 17, 2011

Orchids and other flowers


I can't believe that I'm getting a new shoot on my off my plant hopefully I will be getting blooms off of it as well. I don't have much of a green thumb which is why I really enjoy the orchids because I don't really have to do much and watering everyday is such a drag. But with orchids as long as you water once a month you are good to go.


Here are the flowers that my mom had gotten from the flower show and they almost look fake. They help to bring some spring into the house, while we wait for more signs of spring out side.
I also found these cool cupcake holder flowers, thanks to Bluebird Notes for this great photo I really want to try and make these now. I don't when or where I will use them but they just look so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...