Monday, April 30, 2012

Fun New Things

The past couple of days I have gotten some pretty fun new things. I got these sweet new bright pink nike free run sneakers, and they are so comfy and super cute. The next is a kate spade bag that I got for working at my Aunt's house, it's pretty cool instead of cash she pays me in handbags. My parents feel that she is just feeding my habit of pretty things. I love black bags because they pretty much go with everything and you don't have to worry about to many marks on the bag. So to compensate I get fun colored wallets. This striped one is great fits everything that I need. Plus the bright colors make it easier when your trying to find things in your huge bag. Then I was on j.crews website not a good thing and they were having a sale on their sale items I got some basic colored t-shirts and this pretty black and white chain link necklace. I can't wait to wear it. 

Nike free Runs 

kate spade bag 

kate spade wallet 
     
j.crew 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...