Monday, May 21, 2012

Eating at Sonic

I love this fast food restaurant and its probably a good thing that its not closer to my house or I would be tempted to go more often which wouldn't be a good thing for my waist line. Its always so fun to go b/c you park and order and they bring your food out on roller skates. Such a neat business idea/ model to bring back. But every now and then its fantastic, I'm told that their burgers are great but I don't eat hamburger meat. So I went with a chicken sandwich, I didn't get a picture of it b/c I ate the whole thing before I thought about taking a picture of it. They have great fries or tots, I prefer fries and they are the perfect super salt and crisp. To finish the meal off I had a chocolate shake that was so yummy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...