Friday, June 1, 2012

Storm King

Oh my gosh I went to storm king yesterday, and it was my first timer there it is amazingly beautiful. I can't wait to go back and I hope sooner rather then later. The grounds are huge it would take a couple of visits to truly see everything. My words or pictures won't even begging todo it justice but I will share some of the pictures that I took.


 Storm King is Widely celebrated as one of the world’s leading sculpture parks, Storm King Art Center has welcomed visitors from across the globe for fifty years. It is located only one hour north of New York City, in the lower Hudson Valley, where its pristine 500-acre landscape of fields, hills, and woodlands provides the setting for a collection of more than 100 carefully sited sculptures created by some of the most acclaimed artists of our time.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...