Monday, June 4, 2012

Decorated Tom's

Hmmm what to write about on this chilly Monday morning. This weekend was very busy I had an over night babysitting job for four kids ranging in age from 3- 13. I had a blast with all of them but they really did wear me out. So I will share with you a pair of Toms that I just finished, they are more colorful then I usually do but I figured what the heck try something different. I showed the partial of these shoes a couple of weeks ago.

Supplies:
Toms
Fabric Markers
doodles

When decorating TOMS I try to follow the organic shape of the shoes. All I do is doodle away while I watch TV each shoe takes me about an hour todo sometimes long if I'm making a more complicated design.









Tip Junkie handmade projects
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...